The Best Work from Home Companies

Real Success by Real people


A look at Success Stories from

 Limelight By Alcone Beauty Guides

With so many companies out there it is hard to find the Real from the Fake. The ones that work and the ones that are scams trying to get you to "beg, borrow, and steal" from your friends, family, and strangers. So I am on a quest to seek out the Best... the one that stands with my values, morals, and integrity. I have no desire to beg everyone I know to; buy my "crap" "join my team" with some "get rich quick" "fly by night" faceless organization. That is not how I live my life. I do however love my family and friends and want to be able to honestly make a living staying at home if I choose, watch my kids grow up, stop missing the important things in life, all while doing something I am proud of.


I am a Mother of 3, wife of 14 years, proud Navy veteran, with two degrees Bachelors of Science of Nursing (RN), and Early and secondary Education (Teacher). So yes I have  done a lot with the overarching goal of helping people and being a Great Mom. 

Today I will be sharing some amazing stories of some great women that I proudly call not only my coworkers but my team members and friends.
I will begin by sharing my sponsors Youtube story working directly under her I feel has been the best experience thus far. Beginning directly under her I can offer you all the amazing tools she has personally given me to rise to the TOP!!
www.limelightbyalcone.com/jenniferhammons


https://youtu.be/8sz0YfEq2Vg

There are so very many amazing success stories to share about the company. Not only the business opportunity but the total skin care/makeup line.

 Lori's Story:

Many years ago I entered the direct sales world … & I was really really awful at it! Talking to people about “business” scared me …

The thought that possibly making my friends and family think that I only wanted to talk to them to “sell a product” or ask them for a “favor and host a party” made my stomach turn …

I thought … good Lord Lori, you have a college degree, a cosmetology license …. you have worked many corporate jobs and are bi-lingual and can get a great job anywhere …. Why would you “lower” yourself to do this? You know… no one really makes money at this? And if they do, they are just greedy, pushy people!

But, I would look at the ladies and men who HAD succeeded and I thought, “Well if they did it, why can’t I?”

So, I hopped into one company enthusiastically and failed! … Then again & failed … then again and failed …. I failed so many times and made so many mistakes I can’t even count them.

Having a “home party” gave me panic attacks and I was awful at “networking.”

I couldn’t sell anything to save my life, let alone recruit anyone. I felt like a complete loser. I remember breaking down crying thinking “what’s wrong with me?” Maybe there is a “secret” to success in this industry?

So, I set out to learn what top leaders knew, I attended webinar after webinar and bought programs and paid high end coaches to teach me what they knew…. and, in that process, I learned Internet Marketing, which I still love and use to this day!

I found that I could do this in a way that “old school” methods never taught me! I felt empowered that I didn’t have to chase down friends and family… but I could if I wanted to 😉

I began a blog and a YouTube Channel and began to build a network of friends who actually wanted what I had to offer! And, I could teach them what I learned.

As sure as the seasons change, I grew as a leader and built and taught my team. They showed up one by one…. by one…. and brought others with them!

I finally made it to the top 2% of the company! …And, after just a few months!

However, over time something continued to nag at me. I was so focused on “can I do this” I wasn’t thinking “do I love this?” …. I was in love with a few products, but as the new ones rolled out I was less and less enthusiastic about them. Now, I don’t say this to “speak down” on another company or it’s products, but it’s brand I knew was just not for me. Simple as that. 🙂

I began to feel day after day within myself that I was a “sell out”. That I was staying for the wrong reasons. That I was promoting a product that I knew as a cosmetologist, & makeup artist / enthusiast …wasn’t my #1 Love! It was at that point that I decided I could no longer do it… and I was ready to walk away from the industry all together. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make.

I decided I would simply go into being a Direct Sales Coach or something of that nature.

It was just then, that Limelight by Alcone (a company that had been supplying makeup artists and professionals in the film and theatre industry for over 50 years) had just started a company to reward all of the makeup artists that were referring people to it’s iconic New York store! The only proper business model to reward them was to follow the model of direct sales. They actually DID NOT want a Network Marketing company because of all the “stigma” attached to it… and so they were going to do things different…. and I will tell you, the culture of this company has been something I have never seen before.

They had classy and high end products!

Products I knew were on the VERY shelves of high end makeup counters … only theirs was wrapped under the name of “Limelight.” I was thrilled! I got to sell & promote brands I really really really missed using!

I was once again EXCITED to do my makeup and thrilled with how the products worked and how I looked!

I finally found what I had been looking for …

#1 High End Top Quality Products I could use till I was old and grey and still love them!

#2 Highest Quality Professional Grade Makeup! …Actually used by pro artists and celebrity artists, not because they are paid to endorse the company, but because they were already using them BEFORE the company was even launched! In fact, some of them helped design the line!

#3 A compensation plan that would pay out what we deserve.

Looking back a year later, I am proud of what I do & what I have to share …


I LOVE WHAT I DO ….. AND I DO WHAT I LOVE.

Here is Christina's story she is so sweet and just so genuine
I'm so proud of her and happy for everything she has accomplished

                Christina's story 


Their stories are so inspiring and heartfelt I can truly say I love everything about Limelight by Alcone. To get more info message me or if your ready to begin your own success story click my Join button. Hope this was helpful to everyone.
 Just remember to  go with your heart don't be rushed don't feel intimidated 


Why we are the Best Work from home Company

At Limelight we are here to lift each other up help when someone is struggling. We enjoy seeing each others success. Having such amazing women too work with is such a breath of fresh air. When one succeeds we all succeed. You will never be left feeling alone or struggling.
If you have any questions please message me the best way is Facebook. 
If you are ready to join 
I can't wait to hear from you.




Jennifer Hammons 

Comments