What is making your skin age?

What is making your skin age?

The Shameful Secret That Cosmetics Companies Don't Want You to Know and how to fix it


As I began doing research on why my skin was seemingly getting worse as I was treating my hormonal adult acne, fine lines, and uneven skin tones I was quite shocked. After a month or 2 of using "drugstore" products that I thought were good products and at a price I could afford'. My research showed me the shocking truth about the products I was using I quickly realized that saving a few dollars was not worth it.
“What the HECK is going on?”

That was the thought running through Samantha Morgan’s mind when she stared at herself in the mirror one morning about a years ago.
Samantha always considered herself relatively healthy. She practices yoga regularly, drinks plenty of water, and consumes a balanced diet. Although she never truly bought in to the luxury skin care craze, she did try a number of popular skin care products such as Olay Regenerist and Estee’s Lauder Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
But at age 36, she was staring at signs of aging that she had never noticed before: visibly deeper wrinkles, puffy saggy eyes and skin that seemed to look dull and lifeless. What really surprised her was that these signs came quickly. It seemed as if they appeared overnight.
Was it just her imagination or did she just not notice the changes till then? Why didn’t she see these signs before? Just what the HECK was going on?
"Look, I understand that getting older is inevitable but I’m not willing to go under the knife to look like a plastic doll. Why is it that I show 10 years of wrinkles, spots and baggy skin only in the last few weeks?" Samantha proclaimed
Samantha didn’t know this at the time, but an independent research paper commissioned by the University of California at Berkley proved 2 aspects of aging (true for both men and women):

The 2 Irrefutable Facts About Accelerated Aging



1) The aging process accelerates with time. For example the average person loses collagen & elastin 1% every year at the age of 18, but by the time you reach 40, the loss of collagen & elastin doubles. And it gets worse as you enter your 50s and 60s.
2) Your body and your skin ages every day but you may not notice these signs of aging until they build up to a point when they suddenly become visible. It’s called the “tipping point”
"So what will happen to my skin the next year or two; am I going to put on another 10 years’ worth of wrinkles and spots? Is there anything I can do about it? That’s the question that I want answered." – says Samantha

“The Earlier the Better”



Dressed immaculately in a custom Tom Ford suit, Patrice Mercier exudes the confident maturity of a man in his late 50s but looks like a man who could pass for 40. Patrice is the former head of Research & Development at Christian Dior Beauty and now leads the research team at Paris based cosmetics giant Sephora. He’s seen a lot in his 30 years in the beauty industry and says Samantha is asking all the right questions.






"That is the number one question we get at Sephora. 10 years ago, customers would come in asking for miracle products that would solve all of their problems, but by then it’s almost too late. Now our customers don’t want to wait until it’s too late. The earlier you understand how to treat your skin the better and there is no set age to start incorporating an effective daily anti-aging routine. We have customers that start early as 19 and as late as 65." Says Patrice
Does that mean you can grab the cheapest product on store shelves and slather your face with it? Absolutely not! In fact Patrice is adamant that the wrong products can actually make your skin age faster!
"The new and most effective approach is to protect the cells responsible for regeneration, to repair the damaged structures and to maintain the right levels of activity for the self-repairing enzymes.” adds Patrice

The Hidden Accelerators of Aging



Patrice is confident that the days of cheap, all-in-one skin creams found in drug store shelves are over. Made with synthetic petroleum based products and ingredients like formaldehyde, parabens and phthalates, they CAN and Will actually damage your skin permanently.
Why do companies use such chemicals as ingredients? Because they are cheap, readily available and make their products last longer on store shelves. Make no mistake, it’s about profits. As long as their customers buy the products and don’t ask any questions, why spend time and money on better but more expensive ingredients?
Unfortunately, this may be quite shocking to those of us who have been buying "drugstore" products. We purchase them based on the commercials, the package saying how incredible their products are, and worst of all many fake customers are paid or given free products to review their products. 
I sought out for the best products I could use and of course being a Mother of 3 and a teacher I still had some concern for the price. I tried a few of the more popular mall brands. They seemed okay but not worth what I was paying for them.
I was then introduced to Limelight by Alcone. Of course, I was skeptical at first. After only a few days of use I was amazed all of their products are Chemical free, Cruelty free, All natural, Made in the US, and the company has been around since the 1950's. The results are nothing short of incredible. I feel in love with everything about it, so much I even began selling it. I am a Master Certified Airbrush artist, to supplement my teaching salary, I only use organic airbrush solution so I felt Limelight would be an amazing addition to my organic airbrush tanning. 
You may be thinking, of course she loves it she has to say that she sells it. That is far from the truth I don't Love it because I sell it, I sell it because I Love it. 
You can take a look for yourself in my before and after tab at the top of the page to see the amazing results.
I hope this helps those looking to fix any of their skin issues. If you would like to know more about Limelight please message me or  click to find me on Facebook, 
Thanks so much for Reading
Jennifer Hammons







Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing good knowledge! It's always exalted to find on whey protein price advice. amway protein powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment with any questions or ideas I can help you with