Why so many Elite status women quitting their current Direct Sales company? Should You?

Why are there so many Elite status women quitting their current Direct sales company and Making it Big FAST?!?!

Should you do the same?


Hey yall- It's Jennifer here in Louisiana. I hope yall are all having a wonderful New Year!
So as the title of my post states, Why are so many women in Elite status positions quitting their current Direct sales companies mainly Younique and a couple others and making it BIG at Limelight by Alcone.
Well a few months ago I asked myself this exact question. So I decided to find out what was going on. I had previously been with Younique and a couple other companies and I just couldn't understand why all of these Elite status ladies with huge teams were just taking a leap of faith for this seemingly unknown company.
The research was so compelling the things I discovered were so astonishing I actually decided to join myself and haven't regretted one day of it. Yes, I joined Limelight by Alcone. I know what some of you are asking who? what? is Limelight? I asked those same questions.I compiled all of the compelling videos articles and some of my own thoughts and feelings in order to make it easy for those interested in Begining this life changing journey can get all the information they need to make a decision for themselves.
I would love to have you join me in the wonderful journey that has changed my entire families life. If you are still unsure after reading the information or have financial reasons not to be able to join at this time. Please don't let that stop you from messaging me I can help you even before you join. I can also put you in a wonderful Facebook group for people just like yourself with questions, financial worries, or whatever the case may be, the group would be help for you to decide when the time is right for you. So take a look around my site to help you learn about this amazing ground floor opportunity. you will then realize for yourself why so many elite leaders from other companies have left for Limelight.
here are some heartfelt videos of some of my now friends that tell their person stories.

Why I quit It Works Global as a Diamond Presenter 



Why I quit Rodan and Fields 




Why I quit Younique as a Black status Presenter 


Everyone has their own reasons for choosing the company they want to be with We are not comparing our company to any other these are just some of the amazing leaders at Limelight by Alcone and their personal experience. I choose not to go in blind to another Direct Sales Company without first knowing as much as I could. I am so glad I decided to take the leap and building my success story with Limelight. Our entire company is dedicated to helping everyone succeed, ensuring you are given all the training to help you and being there for every step of your journey.
I hope this information was helpful and wish you the best in whatever path you take.

If you would like to know more about joining our amazing Company don't hesitate to message me down below or by email southerngleaux@gmail.com or the fastest way is by messaging me on Facebook.
XOXO

Jennifer Hammons



Comments